Are you feeling lazy but need to eat and don’t want to order food? Or you are already tired of your usual chicken recipes and thinking of something new to feed your family. Try this Garlic Chicken recipe – very easy to make and ingredients aren’t hard to find. You’d be done in 30 minutes!
1 Kg Chicken
2 Tbsp Canola Oil
1/2 cup butter
1 head of garlic and slice each clove thinly
1/4 cup evaporated milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Put butter in a pan and once melted put the canola oil
2) When the oil-butter mixture is hot, put the garlic and sauté until golden brown
3) Put the chicken and fry until golden brown
4) Put the milk, a pinch of salt and pepper
5) Once small bubbles (tiny boiling bubbles) appear check if the seasoning if to your liking if not add some more.
6) Cover the pan until chicken is cooked (how to know if the chicken is cooked? Poke one piece of chicken with a fork and when the juice is yellow, the chicken is done)